Circuit Playground Express with Code.org on Chromebooks

Play with it! Please tell us which board you're using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
treiter

Circuit Playground Express with Code.org on Chromebooks

Post by treiter »

I am having issues with the physical computing unit on Code.org. This is my first time trying it with the new circuit playground express devices I ordered from Adafruit but they are not connecting to code.org's unit (the lesson 2 from this unit where it says to test connection is not working). I have done and read a lot of the trouble shooting things and cannot figure it out. I think it could be the devices because I was unable to connect to code.org's unit with my express boards (I have a 15 pack), but another person at our school was able to connect with her board which is also the express kind.

I am confused because although it wont connect to code.org's physical computing unit, my devices are able to connect to this website just fine "https://makecode.adafruit.com/#editor".

adafruit_support_mike

Re: Circuit Playground Express with Code.org on Chromebooks

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Try using the same code as the person who was able to make a connection. There may be some detail that's different.

If your Circuit Playground can make internet connections in general, it rules out a large swath of hardware problems. That makes software the most likely suspect.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Circuit Playground Classic, Circuit Playground Express, Circuit Playground Bluefruit”