email notification kudos...

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
westfw

email notification kudos...

Post by westfw »

I wanted to get notified about additional posts in a particular forum, so I clicked the appropriate action, and now I get emails from Adafruit like:
The topic "xxxx" received a new reply by yyy since your last visit to "adafruit industries". No more emails will be sent until you visit the topic.
And I wanted to say that I REALLY LIKE this mechanic. It's perfect for when you don't know whether a topic will generate a lot of conversation, or just some answer weeks away; no chance of overrunning my mailbox with things I only care a little about, and interaction as often or seldom as I want.

Very Nice! I wish more fora did this!

adafruit_support_mike

Re: email notification kudos...

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Thanks! I passed this along to our web team, who in turn passed it to our phpbb contractor.

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”