RadioHead Library Feather M0 Adalogger

Please tell us which board you are using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Tharon016

RadioHead Library Feather M0 Adalogger

Post by Tharon016 »

Hi! I bought an Adalogger M0, and I want to integrate a RFM95W module with it. I have tried to use the example provided for the LoRa M0 feather on the Adafruit website, and the RFM95W example (but they are pretty much the same) and i have an error regarding "RHutil/atomic.h". I don't understand what is the problem, hopefully i have something poorly installed and there isn't a compatibility issue ;(

In file included from /Users/.../Documents/Arduino/libraries/SparkFun_RadioHead_Arduino_Library-master/src/RHGenericDriver.h:9,
from /Users/.../Documents/Arduino/libraries/SparkFun_RadioHead_Arduino_Library-master/src/RHSPIDriver.h:9,
from /Users/.../Documents/Arduino/libraries/SparkFun_RadioHead_Arduino_Library-master/src/RH_RF95.h:15,
from /Users/.../Documents/Arduino/projects/ProMicro/ProMicro_LoRa_Transmit_copy_20230412203245/ProMicro_LoRa_Transmit_copy_20230412203245.ino:10:
/Users/.../Documents/Arduino/libraries/SparkFun_RadioHead_Arduino_Library-master/src/RadioHead.h:616:12: fatal error: RHutil/atomic.h: No such file or directory
616 | #include <RHutil/atomic.h>
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

exit status 1

Compilation error: exit status 1

mikeysklar

Re: RadioHead Library Feather M0 Adalogger

Post by mikeysklar »

You should probably be using the Adafruit RadioHead library. Install it via the library manager not via github so it will pull in the other dependencies.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Itsy Bitsy Boards”