Looking to hire someone to build a project

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Ozguy

Looking to hire someone to build a project

Post by Ozguy »

Looking to hire someone to build a “blooming flower “ mechanism for a project i am working on that is driving me up the wall . Can’t figure out how to do it so willing to pay for some help . 😃

Franklin97355

Re: Looking to hire someone to build a project

Post by Franklin97355 »

if you give some information on the flower you want and the price you want to pay you might get a response.

Ozguy

Post by Ozguy »

Hi Franklin, I am looking for about four or five of pieces of the mini mechnanism that would all run off the same battery pack so that they could be placed sporadically over a costume I am just looking for the mechanics as i can cover and decorate myself , and price would depend on what you would quote. if you would like to email me directly if it is something you think you could do please feel free , Cheers , Perry [email protected]

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Sorry, I was just asking for others. I'm in no position to do the work.

michaelmeissner

Post by michaelmeissner »

One other thought is to check out local maker spaces that work with electronics and see if they have a job board. Also the instructors may know people who do free lance work (or perhaps the instructors themselves might do it). And for a longer term period, perhaps they have classes that can teach you the skills.

In Massachusetts, the maker spaces that I know about include: And I found this via a google search: For me, I live too far away from Artisansasylum to use it. I've been thinking about going to Lowell Makes, and I'm on their email list.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”