Issue ESP32-C3 WIFI Connect

For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
amoreno

Issue ESP32-C3 WIFI Connect

Post by amoreno »

I have encountered with the ESP32-C3 microcontroller that I purchased from you on May 22, 2023, with order number 3076343. I have conducted several tests to connect it to both my home Wi-Fi network and my mobile phone's network, but to date, I have been unable to establish a connection with either of them.

I have followed the tutorials available on your website (https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-qt- ... /wifi-test), and the microcontroller is able to detect the Wi-Fi networks without any problem. However, when attempting the connection test, an issue arises: it never manages to connect.

I urgently need your review and assistance with this matter, as time is passing, and I need to complete a prototype that relies on this component.
Attachments
issue ESP32 C3 WIFI.docx
(365.59 KiB) Downloaded 11 times

mikeysklar

Re: Issue ESP32-C3 WIFI Connect

Post by mikeysklar »

@amoreno,

If you are pressed for time we can do you a return or exchange for a Qt Py ESP32-S2 for you.

We do known there are issues with some APs since the last Qt Py ESP32-C3 changes. There is no explanation at this time. If you want to troubleshoot this you can let us know the model of Access Point / phone AP you had been trying to use.

amoreno

Post by amoreno »

Thank you so much for your help, I accept the exchange for a Qt Py ESP32-S2, but please, I need the shipment to be high priority, because the time to finish the project is short.

Details models requirement of AP and Mobil
Attachments
AP Phone.docx
(141.61 KiB) Downloaded 16 times

mikeysklar

Post by mikeysklar »

@amoreno,

Please contact [email protected] to request a replacement Qt Py ESP32-S2. They can arrange for expedited shipping at your expense. They will need this forum link as authorization and your order#.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wireless: WiFi and Bluetooth”