Issue ESP32-C3 WIFI Connect

For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
amoreno

Issue ESP32-C3 WIFI Connect

Post by amoreno »

I have encountered with the ESP32-C3 microcontroller that I purchased from you on May 22, 2023, with order number 3076343. I have conducted several tests to connect it to both my home Wi-Fi network and my mobile phone's network, but to date, I have been unable to establish a connection with either of them.

I have followed the tutorials available on your website (https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-qt- ... /wifi-test), and the microcontroller is able to detect the Wi-Fi networks without any problem. However, when attempting the connection test, an issue arises: it never manages to connect.

I urgently need your review and assistance with this matter, as time is passing, and I need to complete a prototype that relies on this component.
Attachments
issue ESP32 C3 WIFI.docx
(365.59 KiB) Downloaded 9 times

mikeysklar

Re: Issue ESP32-C3 WIFI Connect

Post by mikeysklar »

@amoreno,

If you are pressed for time we can do you a return or exchange for a Qt Py ESP32-S2 for you.

We do known there are issues with some APs since the last Qt Py ESP32-C3 changes. There is no explanation at this time. If you want to troubleshoot this you can let us know the model of Access Point / phone AP you had been trying to use.

amoreno

Post by amoreno »

Thank you so much for your help, I accept the exchange for a Qt Py ESP32-S2, but please, I need the shipment to be high priority, because the time to finish the project is short.

Details models requirement of AP and Mobil
Attachments
AP Phone.docx
(141.61 KiB) Downloaded 9 times

mikeysklar

Post by mikeysklar »

@amoreno,

Please contact [email protected] to request a replacement Qt Py ESP32-S2. They can arrange for expedited shipping at your expense. They will need this forum link as authorization and your order#.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wireless: WiFi and Bluetooth”