Small batch SMT services

Chat about pick and place machines, reflow ovens, assembly techniques and other SMT tips & trix

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
QuietymeProto

Small batch SMT services

Post by QuietymeProto »

I am unsure if I am allowed to post here offering services. If there is a better place, or it's just straight up not allowed, please let me know.

The Company I work for has purchased a small SMT line for our own assembly production.

Between our runs though it just sits there, so we thought it possible to do some small runs for others.
(Currently you would have to supply the parts and PCB's, we only would supply the assembly of your project.)

I am familiar with using board files from Eagle.

We purchased our equipment to save money on our own prototyping and production, but we wouldn't mind helping others out as well.
Our Current Assembly
Our Current Assembly
IMG_20150916_132745.jpg (170.93 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
I have been soldering and assembling circuit boards for over 10 years, and in the past worked on Class 3 assemblies, and I'm right here in the USA.

Please contact me through my email [email protected] for information, or a quote for assembly.

czuvich

Re: Small batch SMT services

Post by czuvich »

Old thread but do you still provide this service?

Franklin97355

Re: Small batch SMT services

Post by Franklin97355 »

Check out the [urlhttps://jobs.adafruit.com]jobs site[/url] for people that might do this type of work.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “SMT (Surface Mount Tech)”