Grids on Garageband - Can’t find

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
ohlson4p

Grids on Garageband - Can’t find

Post by ohlson4p »

Hey all, I have an issue going on with my Garageband app. I am a new user, & opening up the app, I am not able to find the grid or timeline with my tracks. Does anyone know the solution?

nitandeaughs84

Re: Grids on Garageband - Can’t find

Post by nitandeaughs84 »

Go to any options related to the timeline/grid and toggle it. After that also toggle the Snap to Grid plus the Alignment Guides options under the Edit menu. You can also change the grid format from the popup menu, if that doesn’t work.

I also have a question for you. I just shifted to windows operating system from Mac OS and I am not able to run Garageband here. Any idea of how this can work?

ohlson4p

Re: Grids on Garageband - Can’t find

Post by ohlson4p »

nitandeaughs84 wrote:Go to any options related to the timeline/grid and toggle it. After that also toggle the Snap to Grid plus the Alignment Guides options under the Edit menu. You can also change the grid format from the popup menu, if that doesn’t work.

I also have a question for you. I just shifted to windows operating system from Mac OS and I am not able to run Garageband here. Any idea of how this can work?
Thanks @nitandeaughs84, I will check it out.
For, Windows, Use VMware or Virtual box application to run garageband on your windows pc. I found this guide ( https://thegaragebandpc.com/) here where steps are well explained. Cheers!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”