SIM800H battery using

Adafruit cellular platform - SMS and IoT over celluar

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
phanak

SIM800H battery using

Post by phanak »

Hello Support and Forumers,

I need some info about SIM800H battery using ways.

I have a system which under developement. The system included a motherboard and the Fona would be plugeable into the motherboard. The motherboard can receive some other modules. This is the starting situation.
So the entire system has a central power supply with battery and battery charging device.

The Fona has its own battery charging way. How could I connect battery to Fona diferent ways like mine? Does someone experience?

Thank you
Peter

rpiloverbd

Re: SIM800H battery using

Post by rpiloverbd »

I think before making the PCB, you should check your whole circuitry. I never used SIM800H. But I used other SIM modules like SIM808, SIM900 etc. with Arduino. There was one thing common between all the SIM modules I used. They needed a separate power supply from the Arduino. So, I request you to first see if you can power up FONA and SIM800H with the same battery. If you succeed then design your PCB with the central power supply that you have mentioned.

phanak

Re: SIM800H battery using

Post by phanak »

Thank you for the hint.

Well, I thought how can I solve this and I came to that I have to build up the circuitry from the beginning. There is no other way, I think.

Big thx.
Peter

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “FONA”