Dashboard configuration issues

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
ADA_sgf1960

Dashboard configuration issues

Post by ADA_sgf1960 »

I have issues with the Desktop view and mobile view.

The 2 do not match with gaps between blocks and sorting not the same as you can see in the 2 screenshots.

Desktop first, mobile second
Screenshot 2022-08-20 6.58.17 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-20 6.58.17 AM.png (43.41 KiB) Viewed 226 times
Screenshot_20220820-065837.png
Screenshot_20220820-065837.png (148.02 KiB) Viewed 226 times
Can anyone assist?

jwcooper

Re: Dashboard configuration issues

Post by jwcooper »

In each view type, you can save different configurations. When you edit the dashboard, you'll see a box with LG, MD, or SM. If you shrink your browser horizontally, you can edit the SM or MD views as well, and get them exactly how you want them. Saving in SM won't affect your LG view configuration.

If the issue persists after trying that, please let us know and we can dig into it.

ADA_sgf1960

Post by ADA_sgf1960 »

Many thanks for getting back and for your advice

It looks like it's the way my Chrome Browser on my phone takes the Desktop view and reconfigures the screeen

If I force Desktop View then everything works fine

Luraco

Post by Luraco »

jwcooper wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:29 am In each view type, you can save different configurations. When you edit the dashboard, you'll see a box with LG, MD, or SM. If you shrink your browser horizontally, you can edit the SM or MD views as well, and get them exactly how you want them. Saving in SM won't affect your LG view configuration.

If the issue persists after trying that, please let us know and we can dig into it.
Hi,

Is there any Json command that can help LG configuration for block? I am creating the blocks by the device. And they all go in vertical order. I want to do an HTTP post to arrange it. I have tried the row and column when creating the block but it didn't work

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”