cant send data from dashboard to wemos

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
irenx

cant send data from dashboard to wemos

Post by irenx »

Hello
I was connected to the dashboard with the wemos d1 mini board and everything was working fine. After this ssl update, I updated the libraries (Adafruit_MQTT_Library & Adafruit_IO_Arduino 4.2.2) to the latest version and now the connection message to Adafruit is displayed, but nothing is sent from the dashboard to the board.
Also, when I send something to the feed from the board, it is sometimes displayed, but mostly nothing happens
Thank you for guiding me

irenx

Re: cant send data from dashboard to wemos

Post by irenx »

my board esp8266 esp12e

brubell
Learn User Page

Post by brubell »

> and now the connection message to Adafruit is displayed, but nothing is sent from the dashboard to the board.

Double-check that your dashboard feed keys are the same as the one your code is subscribed to.

After that, please post your code below. If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

irenx

Post by irenx »

This problem was related to the weak internet and was solved by changing Wi-Fi and connecting to a faster internet.
Can I connect to Adafruit server with SIM 800 module? Like [url]https://irenx.ir/arduino/sim800l-arduino/[/url] Is this possible?

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”