ESP32 Pico - WiFi Dev Board with STEMMA QT - 8MB Flash 2MB PSRAM Dead on Arrival

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
shridhay

ESP32 Pico - WiFi Dev Board with STEMMA QT - 8MB Flash 2MB PSRAM Dead on Arrival

Post by shridhay »

I recently bought an ESP32 Pico - WiFi Dev Board with STEMMA QT - 8MB Flash 2MB PSRAM microcontroller. This microcontroller arrived dead on arrival. I cannot get my computer to recognize it, even though I have the correct drivers installed. I have the exact same microcontroller and am able to get my computer to recognize it with the exact same drivers. Please let me know how I may get a replacement

mikeysklar

Re: ESP32 Pico - WiFi Dev Board with STEMMA QT - 8MB Flash 2MB PSRAM Dead on Arrival

Post by mikeysklar »

Are you seeing any LEDs on the ESP32 Pico?Is your PCs device manager detecting the controller being plugged in?

shridhay

Re: ESP32 Pico - WiFi Dev Board with STEMMA QT - 8MB Flash 2MB PSRAM Dead on Arrival

Post by shridhay »

No, I am not seeing any LEDs on the ESP 32 Pico. My PCs device manager is not detecting the controller being plugged in.

mikeysklar

Post by mikeysklar »

Thank you for the confirmation. This can be replaced.

Please e-mail [email protected] and include this forum link as your authorization. They will also need your order#.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”