SHT45 ordered but not showing up

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
TheGodmothersGarden

SHT45 ordered but not showing up

Post by TheGodmothersGarden »

I was the person who kept making all the posts about the sht45. With the Recommended ship to use. I tried to order three. My order did not go through. Now it says out of stock. I really really need them asap. If not all 3 at least one it’s an emergency. Can you please please help me

Franklin97355

Re: SHT45 ordered but not showing up

Post by Franklin97355 »

Contact [email protected] with a link to this thread and they will see if there was an issue with your order. Due to the supply chain problems, we do not have any sensors to make the board now and are hoping for more in the future.

TheGodmothersGarden

I did I explained the situation about how I initially requested these chips be made. Did all the research on exactly what sensor would be the best. Even in the video for the Sht45 Limor mentions by customer request.

Being that the sht40s I just ordered recently where defective. They had me post here before they can swap them out. I explained that I saw the supply was low and I just ordered them anyway and did not wait for the exchange. The order did not go through. I tried several times to order.

I sent them screen shots and a very long email explaining my dire situation. I started a new business with my life savings and asked if maybe, I could please just have one not the 3 I need, even if it’s open. They just sent me a generic response to add my name to the wait list.

Being also a M/WBE I would hope they would try to help, there loyal customers. Especially since the first order was defective.

Here is the proof the pictures are to large to upload

https://imgur.com/a/RdGvd9b

TheGodmothersGarden

Any eta on restock please ?

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Sorry, but the manufacturers have not told us when they are able to get us stock.

TheGodmothersGarden

It’s 2 weeks later any new eta please

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

No ETA yet.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”