Any rough estimate for when the next Adabox is shipping?

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
michaelmeissner

Any rough estimate for when the next Adabox is shipping?

Post by michaelmeissner »

I realize with the various supply chain issues (and real life adjustments) that it is impossible to pin down when the next Adabox will ship, but does Adafruit expect to ship the next Adabox shortly (say by May or June)?

Basically I have a credit card listed for purchasing the Adabox that I use for larger debts that I pay down over time. I tend to like knowing roughly when there will other charges on the card so that I can plan to increase my monthly payment to cover the additional charge. If you don't know, you don't know, and the $60 + s/h won't break me, but I was just curious.

Speaking of credit card, I need to check whether it is still up to date.

adafruit_support

Re: Any rough estimate for when the next Adabox is shipping?

Post by adafruit_support »

thanks for understanding, it's been a long couple years with the worst supply chain issues perhaps ever, the news covered enough so most folks know about it, so for the most part folks have understood it's outside our control - the good news is, it will start again this year, we think soon, but if we say any time or date there will be an angry mob of people terrorizing our team(s) if it happens sooner than that, or seconds later, so for now we're still on track for it to be this year, we hope in the next few months as our redesign with parts that are available is done and it's going to be GREAT!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “AdaBox! Show us what you made!”