OLED 128x128 brand and model

Breakout boards, sensors, other Adafruit kits, etc.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
jesech1978

OLED 128x128 brand and model

Post by jesech1978 »

Hi all:

Let's see if somebody can helps me. I develop a prototype board based on a QT2040 and OLED 128x128 display (4741 product ID and SSD1327 controller). Proto works fine so I start to develop our own board. For this I use the RP2040 microcontroller and I buy some units of the Oled module you have indicate on your webpage (RitDisplay product number RTD9922102000). When receive, at a first look display receive and display on the module dont have the same appearance. I assemble on board and I cant work with it. I use the example CircuitPython code but nothing appears. I2C communication works fine because I can detect the oled doing a I2c bus scan and also oled sends ACK after each receive command. With my custom board, if i plugged on it the adafruit oled module, works perfect. So i think the issue is that the oled module adafruit assemble on their boards is not the same reference like the one appears on the datasheet. I dont know if somebody can confirm this and has the exact reference of the oled display module that adafruit uses.

Im dealing with this for the last 10 days and Im become crazy!

Thanks in advice for your help ;)

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Other Products from Adafruit”