Need help with vague tutorial

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Doodpy

Need help with vague tutorial

Post by Doodpy »

In the video you guys posted a while back: https://youtu.be/FJH_oCnTxec
You had a tutorial with the exact project I wanted to do with the exact parts I want to do it with. I want to make a 32x32 led matrix display that can display gifs. Exactly what the display does in the video. However my victory of simplicity was short lived as the video skimmed over the code (that's the lightest I can put it) and I have been searching for damn hours trying to find the "matrix portal library" to no success. I wish that the code used in the video was provided and explained more thoroughly but I digress. If someone here could possibly provide the code used here or describe to me how to obtain and or write it, that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. I have found pages in circuit pythons website with the matrix portal library but it still isn't what I need. Please do not send me a link to the website. (Unless it's a different page or I missed something)

barshatriplee

Re: Need help with vague tutorial

Post by barshatriplee »

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”