Trinket M0 and BLE UART Friend Example Codes not Working

For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
APSIProps

Trinket M0 and BLE UART Friend Example Codes not Working

Post by APSIProps »

Hello!

I currently have a Trinket M0 wired up to a Bluefruit LE Uart Friend and a NeoPixel as shown below.
IMG_0293 (1).jpg
IMG_0293 (1).jpg (782.35 KiB) Viewed 105 times
All I am trying to do is on a button press, change the NeoPixel from Red to Green.

When loading up the example code "controller" from the Adafruit BluefruitLE nrf51 file and try to verify and upload the code, I get this error.

Code: Select all

c:/users/alienware 17 r5/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/adafruit/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: changing start of section .bss by 12 bytes
c:/users/alienware 17 r5/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/adafruit/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: changing start of section .bss by 12 bytes
Sketch uses 38920 bytes (14%) of program storage space. Maximum is 262144 bytes.
I honestly have no idea what the issue is but I have done this before a few months ago and it worked fine. Not sure what the issue is this time.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

adafruit_support_carter

Re: Trinket M0 and BLE UART Friend Example Codes not Working

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

Looks like a warning and not an actual error. Does the sketch run as expected once uploaded?

See here for some additional info:
viewtopic.php?p=917530#p917530

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wireless: WiFi and Bluetooth”