Adafruit Playground - Search facility?

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
clarkj

Adafruit Playground - Search facility?

Post by clarkj »

I recently happened across an old guide ("Tweet a watt") that involved some now "long in the tooth" parts, and have been toying with the idea of building something similar using more modern parts (and software, etc.). I also just got interested in looking at the Adafruit Playground to see if someone might have "reinvented that wheel" -- didn't see anything, but...

I think it would really help to be able to do a "key word" search on the "published" stuff on the Playground. With only about 60 or so "published" projects, it's not too bad, but when that number gets into the 4 or 5 digit category, it's going to be a real pain to have to flip through page after page of projects to see if someone else has done something similar!

adafruit_support_bill

Re: Adafruit Playground - Search facility?

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Thanks for the suggestion. I will forward that to our web team.

adafruit2

Re: Adafruit Playground - Search facility?

Post by adafruit2 »

its comin' soon - we only recently turned on google/search indexing!

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”