Wave Bubble 2010b (Rev 2) Group Order (March)

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
aqisnotliquid

Wave Bubble 2010b (Rev 2) Group Order (March)

Post by aqisnotliquid »

I've noticed enough interest in a new batch order to put together another order. These boards will be of the revised edition of WB2010 to address the issues that were present with the previous batch. They will be black soldermask and white silkscreen. Each set will contain two boards total (the main board and the battery board). Each set will cost $22.50 (slight increase in price due to unforeseen increases in tooling charges), plus a per order (not per set) cost of $5 for standard USPS shipping (including First Class International). If you'd like faster shipping (UPS or Fed-Ex), the price will go up to match this cost.

If you're interested in buying any sets, feel free to send me a PM here, post a reply, or send an email to aqisnotliquid (at) gmail (dot) com with a subject of "WB2010 Order". Please let me know how many sets you would like and what country the boards will be shipped to. I accept PayPal primarily, so please contact me via email if you would like to use another payment method (check, money order, etc) and we can work out the details.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them or send them in the methods above. Also, I always appreciate updates on your projects if you want to share :)

EDIT: Now that I know the boards are complete and I don't see any errors with them, I will now start accepting payments. My PayPal email is the same as above.
Last edited by aqisnotliquid on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

cofhal

Re: Wave Bubble 2010b (Rev 2) Group Order (March)

Post by cofhal »

i nned two set the boards please sned me the information at my email [email protected]

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Just sent in the boards to the fab house. Should get those back in about 10 days, but I'll post when I have a better date.

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

I've received the email from the fab house that production has been completed, so they are on their way to me now. I'll start accepting payments as spelled out in the original post.

Also, here are the pictures of the boards: http://imgur.com/a/cDZeH

I'll be sure to post higher quality pictures once I have them.

krazz

Post by krazz »

aqisnotliquid wrote:I've received the email from the fab house that production has been completed, so they are on their way to me now. I'll start accepting payments as spelled out in the original post.

Also, here are the pictures of the boards: http://imgur.com/a/cDZeH

I'll be sure to post higher quality pictures once I have them.
Thank you for the update. I'm getting excited!! :D

JonasH

WB2010b(rev2) Digikey BOM

Post by JonasH »

Have anyone made a new updated partlist at Digikey? I'm interested in issues about ordering parts.It's a long time since i have been doing that. Is it better places to buy than digikey? I will be happy for comments on that?
Looking forward to get this WB together!

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Check out this page for a list of distributors.

http://www.ladyada.net/library/procure/ ... utors.html

Also, I remember there being a great distributor from the UK, but can't remember their name off the top of my head. Anyone from Europe wanna help me out on that?

krazz

Post by krazz »

Any update on the order?

losthorizonmba

Post by losthorizonmba »

Hi, Sent you email for a set.

frogmouth

Post by frogmouth »

will there be any new order soon?

greetz

paul103

Post by paul103 »

I'd also be interested in a new order

-Paul

ck42

Post by ck42 »

Also in for a set of boards.
Update on this?

losthorizonmba

Post by losthorizonmba »

Repeating what's already been posted, any update on when next batch will be ordered?

H1ghS0c

Post by H1ghS0c »

I would like to request 2 sets of the WB boards as well. Thanks!

giuseppe64

Post by giuseppe64 »

where i can order this board...all pcb's factory are too expensive...about 100$...so i'm a student and i'd like if anyone have a board to sell me

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”