shipping problem

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mohd9011

shipping problem

Post by mohd9011 »

hi there
I didn't know where to post this so correct me if I'm wrong anyway

today I was ordering some equipment for my project but when I used my aramex address the site assumed the address is fake how can I fix this

Franklin97355

Re: shipping problem

Post by Franklin97355 »

We do not ship to forwarders (ARAMAX)

mcswainhouse

Post by mcswainhouse »

i accidentally shipped my order 1354244-2781587228 to the wrong address. I can not figure out how to start my own thread to get help with this. please help.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

I passed it on to support. You might try contacting [email protected] to see if it is able to stop.

EChristiannic

Post by EChristiannic »

Hello. Im new here! I was wondering how could I order products to my country in Central America? Im using a Miami Adress to get it for me, having no success because of the "no mailboxes ship" Rule. could you please help me Im interested in placing an order. Thanks.

Ernesto Christian
[email protected]

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Have you checked to see if there is a distributor in your country?

EChristiannic

Post by EChristiannic »

hi, yes I just checked. I wonder If I could pay by credit card and send it to my adress in Miami. Which is 7801 NW 37TH ST NI5055
DORAL, FL 33166-6503. But the system doesnt allow me to do it. :(

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

We don't ship to forwarders but you can contact [email protected] and see if there is a way you can do this.

EChristiannic

Post by EChristiannic »

Excelent.. thank you. REgards.

cwatson

Post by cwatson »

I don't know if this is the correct "posting" spot for missing part from order (order #1423764-6580457374). The tripod mount for the Raspberry Pi Camera Board Case was missing when received shipment. I attempted submitting request with the option missing part/item at the Contact screen; however, there is no way to submit once completed. Please ship the missing part.

It is requested to be "positive and constructive with your questions and comments"; however, it is difficult to be positive when it is difficult to contact anyone for customer support. Oh wait, you can't contact anyone for support all you can do is submit a post in a forum.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Please contact [email protected] with a link to this topic and they will help you get the missing parts.

metalnat

Post by metalnat »

Trying to put in an order for the Adafruit Precision NXP 9-DOF Breakout Board - FXOS8700 + FXAS21002.

But upon checkout process I'm notified:
" Due to increased credit card fraud attempts on our site, we have permanently disabled certain shipping and billing addresses. Please use a direct address to you or your business instead.

Adafruit does not ship to freight forwarders/mailboxes/remailers/ho tels. Please visit our distributor section for a reseller in your local area. If you believe your address has been flagged incorrectly, please Contact Us."

This contact us link brings me to a webform, with no obvious "believe your address is flagged incorrectly?" but does present links to forum.. hence how i found my way here. So what are my next steps to get parts delivered again? is this the end of the service chain or did I possibly miss something.

Now the address I'm having things mailed to is where i live. And i literally had an Adafruit package delivered all of maybe 6 days ago to this address. I'm just trying to make progress on one aspect of my HackaDay.io residency project: https://hackaday.io/project/20120-control-or-sense

Thanks,
~Metal

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Contact [email protected] with a link to this thread and they will get you help.

metalnat

Post by metalnat »

My issue has been resolved with only 2 emails. Thanks,
~Metal

GumbyTM

Post by GumbyTM »

Good god what's with this website?

Can't order (can't get past the shipping screen keeps telling me 'there were changes in my cart')

Can't find the post buttons on the forums accept ask and engineer for video chat.

Tried multiple browsers pale moon, water fox, etc.

Exactly what security options do I need to disable in order for you to be able to track me to your satisfaction and take my money.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”