impossible "contact"

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
383bigblock

Re: impossible "contact"

Post by 383bigblock »

The contact us form doesn't work. I need to add something to my order but cannot. I left off a couple things but don't want to place another order and pay for shipping again. You need to remove the Contact Us section of your website or get it working.

I also found that I was unable to Add a post but found this one where I could reply. Hopefully Adafruit folks are reading this.

Michael Deegan
[email protected]
Contact me so I can change the order that I just placed yesterday........PLEASE

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

If you contact [email protected] with a link to this thread they will try to assist. However, our shipping department does work pretty fast and once an order has been pulled for packing it cannot be changed.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

There are several distributors in your area. Two are in Carrollton.

retrophaita

Post by retrophaita »

Good evening, this thread seems to be focused on the contact form so Ill post this here:

I received my order this Monday but it came with one incorrect item. I ordered a 16gb micro SD card with NOOBS but instead I received an 8gb card. I sent two emails but the first didn't have the order number so I figured it would be difficult for Adafruit to help me without it so I sent another.

I know your support page says to come to the support forum but it also says " If your kit is missing parts (rare, but it happens sometimes!) let us know - we will send them out in a jiffy." With a link to your contacts page which made me think that would be the best way to contact Adafruit for this particular problem. I thought the forum was more for troubleshooting and other topics related to that.

There didn't seem to be a general thread for missing/incorrect items so I thought I would piggyback off this one instead of making a new thread.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

retrophaita please contact [email protected] and they should be able to help you. They monitor their email and should respond within a day.

retrophaita

Post by retrophaita »

franklin97355 wrote:retrophaita please contact [email protected] and they should be able to help you. They monitor their email and should respond within a day.
Good evening franklin97355,

Thank you for responding quickly to my inquiry.
I have emailed them twice this week before I made my initial post and have not received any emails from them. I also checked my spam folder just in case but I haven't found any emails from Adafruit. Could there be a problem with the contact form?

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Have you emailed [email protected] with a link to this thread?

retrophaita

Post by retrophaita »

franklin97355 wrote:Have you emailed [email protected] with a link to this thread?
Good morning franklin97355 I have emailed support@adafruit and will wait to see if they get back to me.
I was under the impression the contact page form sends an email with the form data to support@adafruit that is why I didn't email that address the first time.

Thank you again!

Star77

Post by Star77 »

No contact for this website ?!
Ok, I am trying to get a gift certificate for my brother for Christmas.

HOW DO I DO IT ?!
Do you even have them ?

Kind of annoying that I had to create an account just to ask a question on this site.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

They are in the store here.https://www.adafruit.com/category/14

Star77

Post by Star77 »

Ok, I found Gift Certificates.

Can you tell me, is this a card or paper that is mailed to me ?
I don't want to have a code get sent to his email as I am looking for something to wrap.
Plus, it isn't being given to him till Christmas.

Thanks.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

all good :) they are emailed.

cheers!
adafruit

NCBob

Post by NCBob »

I also got the message about my email being blocked after being a long-time customer.

No warning when I logged in and browsed for products, only when I tried to place an order with Paypal am I stopped.

Also the contact page is totally broken, no matter what I try to submit I always get a 404 error.

Not what I was expecting from Adafruit, from a far east supplier yes, but not Adafruit.

I'll be sending a message to the previously mentioned support email.

NCBob

Post by NCBob »

VERY disappointed with Adafruit.

After several attempts and being told the issue had been fixed and I could logout and back in and it will work I was told that I have to use a different email address after being a customer since 2011.

I'll be sure to tell all my students to use a company that wants their business, which is obviously not Adafruit anymore. Very sad considering how good the customer service has been in the past and Adafruit's reputation.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Apparently people on your providers network are spamming the web and in order to stop that we have blocked the offender. If the spam stops we will open the IP's again.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”