eBAY Seller Warning :: "analoguesynth / vintage-golden"

Trading post for x0xen, x0x parts, axles, pelts and tobacco

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
drumatix

Re: eBAY Seller Warning :: 'analoguesynth'

Post by drumatix »

edit

eesense

Post by eesense »

Absolutely not true
:roll: @ drumatix (You will find that many of the caps have the wrong voltage ratings (ie 50v vs 16v....very high))

there was only 2 pieces "wrong rating" on the IO board and it was totally OK the higher voltage only says that it was the limit volt what you can input on it bevor damage it.

I have also buy a x0xb0x by analoguesynth and I have no problems anyway by this. Shipping was also very fast.

All parts are in best performance and after some days of soldering they is now 100% functionable and very fat acid.

I can say nothing negative and I believing because where it doesn work it is only its own cleverness.

Many errors become be always by to others made, but not by your self. Everything only envious person.

Entschuldigt mein Englisch ist nicht meine Muttersprache...

EEsense
Attachments
x0xb0x.jpg
x0xb0x.jpg (107.2 KiB) Viewed 7801 times

MoronPolice

Post by MoronPolice »

Take it easy eesense are you sure that you are not analoguesynth or beatfunky or one of his mates. You sound a bit over the top (just over a cap)! A lot of people have had BANNED from this seller, so they have a right to complain. You got good parts great, but it does not mean that others did not get trash. Look at some of the parts they got, they look like they came from the reject bin that was left out in the rain.

hamburgers

Post by hamburgers »

eesense wrote: Many errors become be always by to others made, but not by your self. Everything only envious person.
Excellent point

people that got kits with missing or dysfunctional parts from beatfunky weren't lying. there are quite a few independent complaints against this seller.

eesense

Post by eesense »

If parts are missing but this is no problem as long as it gets.

Sure everyone has a right to say what he thinks.

But it is like spinach or cheese with a few people do not like it but most will find it good.

I can not complain against the seller, and I think there are even more satisfied.

EEsense

otropom

Post by otropom »

If parts are missing but this is no problem as long as it gets.
theres lots of parts in a xoxbox kit , it can happen to forget few's but when you have (like me) more than 10 non working 733 , 6 missing 536F , 1 tantalum cap , 2x 10uf missing and few other things , yes its a problem ! also my kit wasnt supposed to come with soldered usb chip , damaged part installed ( capacitor and usb chip... ) tons of flux on the board, removed parts on the io board ( few holes was full of iron, and believe me its not easy to remove it ) , bad tempo encoder .... :mrgreen: no more to say !
when you sold a kit at this price , the minimum is to check it before sending !

and yes sorry about my bad english too

MoronPolice

Post by MoronPolice »

The simple response is if people were happy with this seller then where are all of the positive comments in this thread?

http://forums.ladyada.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6502

This is the only one, which seems a bit suspicious
toysfornoise wrote:mr beatfunky
send me 3 full kits and 3 parts only kits, carefully wrapped etc ....
the fun is starting here next week
Analoguesynth or beatfunky or whatever had their chance, missing parts are one thing, corroded or junk parts is another. I for one am happy for this thread, I was about to send some cash and then decided to find my own parts instead, it's not that hard. That's why I am interested in this thread. EEsense it seems you are pushing too hard for this person, do you know analoguesynth or are you analoguesynth or just his lawyer? :lol:

edit by mome rath for spelling correction: "analoguesynth" and "analogsynth" are two different people; the latter is a reputable dealer

alex_dubinsky

Post by alex_dubinsky »

Hey, do you guys think that new seller 'teditea' is analoguesynth's new username?

Besides the fact that analoguesynth mysteriously disappeared same time this guy came on, that they're both from "Austrialia," that you wouldn't expect analoguesynth to run out of kits, etc. , check this out: looking at feedback, teditea has been registered since 2005 but then stopped being active in fall 2007, around October. Analoguesynth was registered in October 21, 2007. Btw, maybe the reason he switched back then was because the 'teditea' account got its 3rd neg on Oct 10 '07.

eesense

Post by eesense »

You see now how the people are angry because they want to blame someone for otherwise spend.
But now I'm sorry.

@analoguesynth - let not annoy your parts are worth their money. :mrgreen:

Roland EEsense

otropom

Post by otropom »

your parts are worth their money
yeah but only working parts :mrgreen:

phono

Post by phono »

i really think enough has been said in this thread for people to make thier own judgements and now its starting to slip into petty squables, please keep it civilized

drumatix

Post by drumatix »

eesense wrote:Absolutely not true
:roll: @ drumatix (You will find that many of the caps have the wrong voltage ratings (ie 50v vs 16v....very high))

there was only 2 pieces "wrong rating" on the IO board and it was totally OK the higher voltage only says that it was the limit volt what you can input on it bevor damage it.

I have also buy a x0xb0x by analoguesynth and I have no problems anyway by this. Shipping was also very fast.

All parts are in best performance and after some days of soldering they is now 100% functionable and very fat acid.

I can say nothing negative and I believing because where it doesn work it is only its own cleverness.

Many errors become be always by to others made, but not by your self. Everything only envious person.

Entschuldigt mein Englisch ist nicht meine Muttersprache...

EEsense
This text looks like it was written in english, passed to german, then back to english through babelfish. humans just dont fail this bad in conjugating verbs

roland

Post by roland »

hi every one
im not going to ramble on because alot has allready been said so nice and short
regarding analoguesynth
bad delivery time (nearly two months)
badly packaged
parts missing
incorrect parts
parts way out of stated tollerances
i sent the whole thing back to him when he agreed to re-fund postage. a promise he later renaged on saying that i had stolen the cheese head screws from the abs mouser case. seriously analogue synth what planet mate.

also i am no expert but after extensive comunication by email with analoguesynth i began to pick up the nuances of his writing style.
and it has to be said that analogue and essences ..ahem both original and entertaining aproach to the english language are verrry simillar. maybe their just kindered spirits. who knows
it ended up costing me 3 months tax and postage back to china not austrailia
to recap kids
WINNERS SAY NO TO ANALOGUE SYNTH!

factory_peasant

Post by factory_peasant »

Yeah, this has been a bad situation all the way around. It's a shame so many people have been burned...

I'm dealing with 4 kits right now all from this seller. In order to fix/build them right I have had to go out of my way to stockpile brand new parts from Crestwood, Newark, Digikey, Mouser, and PartMiner. I just got one finished up for a guy in San Jose, building two for a person in Florida, and massive repairs on one from Los Angeles. I have a good handle on the situation now though. With that said, if any of you are stuck with an unbuilt bad kit or built it with the bad parts and it does not work please feel free to hit me up. I'm on the Analoguesynth clean-up crew and I'll get it taken care of, y0.

fp

sparr

Post by sparr »

pictures of less than prime parts?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0x shop”