Wavebubble PCB for sale

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Freemo

Re: Wavebubble PCB for sale

Post by Freemo »

The boards have been so popular im selling another. I also added a buy it now option incase you dont want to wait a week via bidding. So its your call, buy it outright or bid and get it cheaper. Any questions let me know, here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0411431449

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Not a bad price considering BatchPCB wants $51 for both boards with shipping and handling.
I expect for your price, turnaround time is faster.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Yea i have mine already so i send them out right away.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Well guys the last Wavebubble PCB was sold really fast so i listed yet another one. If your interested here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0411808806

twizted

Post by twizted »

Are these boards based on RC1 or RC1a?

Also, Simply curious... Why did you go with the 2 board version over the 4 board.. I have not really looked into the design schematics and such yet but I am going to today after work. I noticed that the most common and linked/mentioned version is the 4 board version that fits a cig pack. Your boards seems to be the larger version w/Antenna... ?

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Ive never actually built the device, so someone will have to correct me if im wrong here (but i do understand the schematics so its not exactly guess work on my part).

First off the boards are RC1a.

second, Ive never heard of a 4 board version. While there are a total of 4 boards to pick from you select 2 of the 4 to use. There is a main board, a Li-ion battery board w/antenna, a AAA battery board w/antenna, a no-battery board with just antenna. You basically choose 1 of the 3 power board depending on if you want li-ion, AAA, or no battery. I choose to include the li-ion because it is the longest lasting battery and it is rechargeable. Not to mention it is the most popular.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

It seems my last statement was correct, you can verify it here: http://www.ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/battery.html

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Well guys i sold the last of the PCB i had on hand. They went fairly fast, im considering getting another batch made and selling those. But before i do i need to know how much intrest is left in these boards. So if your still interested in obtaining these boards send me a message so i can know. If there seems to be decent intrest ill get another batch and put them back up for sale.

caffeinatedsoap

Post by caffeinatedsoap »

Freemo wrote:a no-battery board with just antenna.
This is the cover board that goes on the top. It helps act as an antenna.

There should be 3 boards total depending on if you go with the LI board or the AAA board.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Unless you use external antenna in which case the third board serves no purpose. Even if you used the onboard antenna the "Cover board" and the power board's antenna are arranged such that they will cancel each other out. They are basically adjacent, parallel and close together such that they should act like a single antenna not two separate antenna wires.

nux

Post by nux »

The third antenna board is definitely needed. It is designed to be used with the back battery board to act as a dipole antenna. If you do not use a third board, the range will be terrible (maybe a few feet at best). That is why all of the completed pictures show 3 boards used. The only time the third board's antenna is not needed is when using external antennas.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

A dipole should be on the same axis in opposing directions. They arent configured like a dipole. I tried simulating the antenna and may have done that wrong though, or confused something.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

I should point out, i never tested the onboard antenna, i prefer external anyway.

ROCKETRON8

Post by ROCKETRON8 »

HI DID YOU SELL THE BOARDS OR ARE THERE ANY LEFT I AM LOOKING FOR A PAIR MANY THANKS RON

westbrookp1

Post by westbrookp1 »

I was wondering if I could get some of the Wave Bubble PCB's. Can you help me out?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”